What is Eagle Fun Run?
Students, parents, and staff
- Take a proactive approach to staying healthy and active
- Raise money for our school (100% of student donations come back to Woodvale!)
Participants maneuver around a colorful course on the playground
- Several stations along course
- Cool Down area with snack and drink after run
Why do we have an Eagle Fun Run?
One (1) major fundraiser instead of several smaller fundraisers.
NO items to sell!
Simple – Ask friends, family and neighbors to support your family for Woodvale Eagle Fun Run!
Last year’s profit was over $21,000 ! – Monies will be allocated to:
- Computers for classrooms
- Needed equipment and supplies for the computer labs
- Stipends for classrooms and departments on campus
- Future playground updates
What do I need to know now?
Minimum donation is $10 per student (or $20 per family)
Prizes will be awarded! Families eligible for prizes as a “family” after the initial $20 per family.
Begin with the End in Mind – Use some of your leadership skills to set a goal and create a strategy for raising money.
- Get creative (set up a lemonade stand, have a garage sale, or do chores for neighbors and family)
When do I start collecting donations?
Eagle Fun Run Collection Envelopes go home – THURSday, March 29, 2018.
Deadline to qualify for ALL prize levels – 12:00pm (Noon) Wednesday, April 11, 2018.
How can I help?
Attend the Eagle Run on Friday, April 20th
- Show your child that you support them 110%
- Take the day/hour and cheer on your students, run a little (or walk a little) or volunteer!
- Before the Run (making deposits, printing names on shoes and hanging on track in hallways, etc.)
- Run Day (helping at each station, cheering on runners, etc.)
Questions / Get Involved / Know a Community Partner
- Email info@WoodvalePTC.org
- More information and detailed instructions will go home with students on March 29th