The PTC at Woodvale Elementary School is focused on supporting and enhancing the educational experience of Woodvale students by
- Promoting and stimulating friendly parent-teacher relations, intended to foster better understanding between teachers and pupils;
- Give primary importance to our school children in all of our actions;
- Bring about a closer relationship between the home and the school;
- Strengthen a home-school-community tie;
- Promote a united effort in the betterment of our school;
- Prepare the child adequately to be a worthy citizen through the above efforts.
A copy of our current bylaws can be found here.
A copy of our proposed bylaw revisions can be found here: Proposed By Laws 2019.docx
We will vote on the revised bylaws at our meeting on November 19, 2019.